DUE TO THE BLOG ISSUES THAT WERE HAPPENING LAST WEEK THE GIVEAWAY END DATE HAS HAS BEEN EXTENDED! SEE BELOW & ENTER NOW!!!
I have a confession. I LOVE seafood. My entire family shares the love and our favorite way quench our appetite for seafood is to add several different varieties of Gorton's Seafood into our cart on grocery shopping day.
With warmer weather right around the corner, I've been trying to lose a few pounds and now Gorton's has a new product to make that easier and tastier. Gorton's Smart & Crunchy fish sticks are never fried, have 50% less fat than their regular fish sticks and are only 180 calories per serving.
Some other important points:
- Smart & Crunchy sticks and fillets are made with 100% wild caught Alaska Pollock
- They are breaded in a tasty panko bread crumb that gives them a delicious crunch
- Gorton's entire line is free of artificial flavors and MSG
- Fish and seafood are natural sources of lean protein and critical nutrients including iron, zinc & vitamins A, B and D.
Not only is Gorton's Seafood delicious and healthy, but they are super easy and quick to prepare. Fast food without the "fast food". :)
Connecting with Gorton's:
- Visit smartandcrunchy.com to download a coupon, learn about the tour, find recipes and enter a sweepstakes for a chance at the ultimate family vacation!
- Like Gortons seafood on Facebook
- Follow on Twitter #smartandcrunchy
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Pinterest
GIVEAWAY - Enter below for a chance at a great Gorton's prize pack! Please remember you will have 48 hours to respond the my email if you are chosen as a winner. You must be at least eighteen years of age and a U.S. resident to enter. Giveaway will run until 11:59 pm on April 4th 2015.
Prize pack includes:
- One Gorton's adult apron and one Gorton's child's apron
- One Smarty stuffed plush toy
- Two full value Gorton's product coupons
ENTRIES - Must leave a blog comment for each entry. Be sure to include your current email address.
- Share your favorite Seafood
-Like Gorton's on Facebook
-Like Bliss Farm on Facebook